January Workshop Publications
The following publications are offered as background reading after the Fair Oaks Horticulture Center Pruning Workshop held January 14, 2017.
- Planting Landscape Trees (PDF, UC ANR 8046)
- Fertilizing Landscape Trees (PDF, UC ANR 8045)
- Pruning Guide (PDF, ANR 8075)
- Pruning Overgrown Deciduous Trees (PDF 97KB) (ANR 8058)
- Training and Pruning Deciduous Trees (PDF 226KB) (ANR 8057)
- Citrus Resources (PDF, GN 135)
- 9 Things You Should Know About Caring For Trees (PDF)
- Don't Top Trees! (PDF)
- Fine Gardening - Proper Pruning (PDF)
- Training Young Trees (PDF)
- Landscape Trees: Their Wounds and Treatment (PDF)
- Pruning demonstration video – watch Ed Laivo prune fruit trees.
ANR = free publication from the UC Agriculture and Natural Resources Catalog
PN = free publication from UC Integrated Pest Management
EHN = Environmental Horticulture Notes from the UCCE Master Gardeners of Sacramento County
GN = Garden Notes from the UCCE Master Gardeners of Sacramento County
You need Adobe Reader to read the PDF files; download the latest version using the link below.