Would you consider helping us with a financial contribution to rebuild the pond at the Fair Oaks Horticulture Center?
We have created a home for beneficial insects with water sounds that are soothing to everyone. Years have taken their toll on equipment. It’s time for a makeover. Work has begun. See progress photos below on this page.
If you would like to help by making a donation using your credit card, please click the "Donate Now" button below.
Important Note: In order for your generous contribution to be used for this project, please refer to the example for the following:
- Be sure to designate UCCE Sacramento Fair Oaks Horticulture Center
- Type Pond in the "Comments" area
Now you are ready to help us:
If you would prefer to write a check for your donation, please:
- Make it payable to UC Regents
- Write Pond in the notes on your check
- Include a completed Donor Info Letter (DOC)
- Check the Fair Oaks Horticulture Center box
- Mail to:
UC Cooperative Extension
Attn: Judy McClure
4145 Branch Center Road
Sacramento, CA 95827
Below are photos of the rebuilding of the pond starting with the most recent: