For more on Dandelions visit UC IPM. (PN 7469)
- Weed Identification Tool brought to you by the Weed Research and Information Center at UC Davis.
- The UC IPM Weed Photo Gallery includes many, but not all, weed species commonly found in California farms and landscapes.
- This identification key to weeds includes the most commonly found weeds in California lawns. It is part of the UC Guide to Healthy Lawns.
- This weed identification tool is from the UC Weed Information and Research Center.
- Individual Weed Pest Notes from the UC IPM Program address a variety of specific weed pests and other unwanted plants. Also included are guidelines for:
- Weed Management in Landscapes (PN 7441)
- Weed Management in Lawns (PN 74113)
- Woody Weed Invaders (PN 74142)
ANR = free publication from the UC Agriculture and Natural Resources Catalog
PN = free publication from UC Integrated Pest Management
EHN = Environmental Horticulture Notes from the UCCE Master Gardeners of Sacramento County
GN = Garden Notes from the UCCE Master Gardeners of Sacramento County
You need Adobe Reader to read the PDF files; download the latest version using the link below.