How can we help you?
- phone and office consultations
- plant clinics
- workshops and composting workshops
- special events
- youth gardening programs
- a speaker's bureau
- radio and television programs, newspaper and magazine articles
- this website and Facebook
Sacramento County Master Gardeners collaborate with city and county departments to provide information on water quality and composting, they maintain the demonstration gardens at the Fair Oaks Horticulture Center, and coordinate events.
Have a home gardening question? Ask the Master Gardeners!
Telephone Help Desk:
Monday through Thursday
9 AM to Noon, 1 to 4 PM
The Master Gardener Office is closed on Fridays, but UCCE is open.
- Visit us at 4145 Branch Center Road, Sacramento, CA 95827. See "Find Us" below for directions. Please call for walk-in office hours.
- Call us at (916) 876-5338. If you call outside our office hours, please leave both your phone number and e-mail address so that we may respond to you in a timely manner.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please use e-mail if you want to submit photos along with your question(s). Also, please include your daytime phone number in case we have questions.
Find our office (Find the Horticulture Center)
UC Cooperative Extension Sacramento County Master Gardeners
4145 Branch Center Road
Sacramento, CA 95827
4145 Branch Center Road is located at the corner of Kiefer Blvd. and Branch Center in a single story building. There is parking on the street in front on Branch Center or on the side of the building on Agriculture Lane. If you use a mapping app, you may end up incorrectly across the street at the Juvenile Court building and parking lot.
For driving directions from your location, click the red balloon on the map below.
Find our events
Harvest Day ~ Open Gardens ~ January Pruning Workshop
The Master Gardeners maintain a beautiful horticulture center in Fair Oaks where we invite the public to visit and learn about growing vegetables, fruits, herbs and water efficient plants. We also demonstrate composting techniques. See our schedule for open days.
Fair Oaks Horticulture Center
Inspired by Chuck Ingels
11549 Fair Oaks Blvd
Fair Oaks, CA 95628